PREFERRED Therapy Providers Inc. is a proud member and active participant of AAPPO. The American Association of Preferred Provider Organizations (AAPPO) is the leading national association of network-based Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs) and affiliate organizations.
Learn more about AAPPO.
PREFERRED Therapy Providers is a proud member of this grass roots organization. The National Association of Specialty Health Organizations (NASHO), an AAPPO partner association, was launched to advance and evolve specialty health care delivery in the United States.
Learn more about NASHO.
PREFERRED is also proud to be partners with the following associations:
The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is a national professional organization representing more than 63,000 members. Its goal is to foster advancements in physical therapy practice, research, and education.
For more information about APTA, visit their website at www.apta.org.
Foundation for Physical Therapy
PREFERRED Therapy Providers is proud to be a part of the Foundation's Partner in Research 2003 program. The Foundation for Physical Therapy was established in 1979 as a national, independent, nonprofit corporation to support the physical therapy profession's research needs in three areas:
- Scientific research, to create a solid platform for future clinical research;
- Clinical research, to assess the efficacy of physical therapy intervention and help define best practice; and
- Health services research, to assess the effectiveness of physical therapy practice in the emerging health care delivery models for physical therapy.
Among the activities of the Foundation to advance its objectives are:
- Assisting clinicians, researchers, and academicians in their doctoral programs;
- Expanding funding for emerging researchers;
- Supporting clinically relevant research; and
- Strengthening the Foundation's capacity to promote the profession's research agenda.
The mission of the organization is to advance the physical therapy profession through support for doctoral education and sponsorship of clinically relevant research.For more information about Foundation for Physical Therapy, visit their website at http://www.apta.org/