Why Choose PREFERRED?
Why Choose PREFERRED Therapy Providers, Inc.
Recent trends show that much of patient care that traditionally took place in a hospital setting has been shifted to outpatient settings. This change has been fueled by patterns of reimbursement as well as rapid advancements in medicine and technology. With health-care reform, this trend is expected to continue for the foreseeable future.
Effectively managing the health care needs of patients recovering from a variety of conditions and diseases; while managing the ever increasing costs of health care in the United States presents challenges to health insurance organizations. Outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy clinics are poised to be in the forefront of patient rehabilitation.
PREFERRED offers provider coverage solutions for PPOs, TPA, HMOs and insurance carriers nationwide. Our network consists of over 1,200 locations in 36 states, representing more than 3,400 experienced, independent outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapists that serve millions of members through numerous health plan affiliations.
Some of the benefits of working with PREFERRED include:
Payors who choose to contract with PREFERRED have access to an established network of private practitioners who meet the highest quality standards in the industry.
PREFERRED’s network of physical, occupational and speech therapists are independently owned and operated who are self-employed and not part of a hospital, physician practice or physician group.
Providers accepted into PREFERRED’s network are quality - driven health care professionals who must pass a rigorous credentialing process by PREFERRED’s credentialing team, utilizing standards that meet and exceed industry requirements. Providers also participate in continuing education courses each year and practice only the highest standards of health care excellence to their patients.
PREFERRED can customize a network for the service area to fit the payors’ needs, whether it is national, statewide, city or county-specific coverage.
See PREFERRED’s network availability in your area by accessing our Provider Locator
- Centrally-managed single-source contract procurement
- Flexibility and variety of network access scenarios
- Delegation of the credentialing process at no cost to the payor
- Referral guidelines and protocol development; Peer review process to respond to quality concerns
- Monthly provider data reports to ensure data quality
- Assistance with historical analysis of therapeutic services, delivery and costs
- Provider licensure and insurance monitoring
- Ongoing outreach with representatives of health insurance companies, maintaining strong business relationships
Contact us to find out more about the advantages of PREFERRED Therapy Providers, Inc.